It's the Little Things// Impromptu Photoshoot

8:29 AM Amanda Greathouse 1 Comments

You know when it's nearing the end of the day & you've done everything you had planned, but still have time before daddy gets home?! This was us the other day & since it was really nice out, I decided Grey & I would head out to the big field behind our house for a mini photo shoot! 

I secretly wish I was a photographer & just love taking pictures of little ones. My friends have started to see that if I'm there with my camera, there will be a ton of pictures of their kids to spare! Good thing Grey is so cute & makes a perfect little model for me!

Greyson seriously loves to pose for pictures! And yes, he picked out this stellar outfit himself! 







After naptime, the weather was gorgeous so we headed out to the field to explore & take some pictures!  













Couldn't resist a mommy & Grey selfie. And of course I love his kisses & adore the photo I was able to capture! One of my favorites now!


I love being able to capture his personality in a photo! He is just loving, silly, inquisitive, active. The list could go on. I know I will look back on these & cherish them! It's fun too to compare them to new pictures as he gets older. 

Well it's a rainy, cuddle up with lots of coffee kind of day! Hope you're all enjoying your week! And yay for almost the weekend! 



Link up:





1 comment :

  1. Oh my goodness his face is just adorable! And he looks a lot like you! I always hate the dreaded "witching hour" right before Daddy gets home. Sometimes we easily fill that time, but others it just seems to last forever!

    ReplyDelete