Summer Favorites// Margarita Recipe

5:28 PM Amanda Greathouse 0 Comments

Summer & sunshine are the perfect recipes for backyard BBQs and get togethers! I am so thrilled that we quickly invested in a grill for our house so we can cook out on the grill all the time & have people over for some fun whenever we want!
 
And no summer get together is truly complete without a delicious margarita recipe! I am a margarita person for sure & have tried my fair share of different recipes. This one has by far captured my taste buds & has become a favorite of mine!
 
 Classic Strawberry Margarita
 

Recipe:
1 cup strawberries [fresh or frozen]
6 ounces of Tequila
2 ounces Orange Liquor [we usually use Grand Marnier]
4 ounces Lime juice
6 cups of ice

Throw it all in the blender, blend it up & pour! Our recipe makes 4 cup servings at a time. My husband prefers fresh strawberries, while I prefer frozen for consistency of the margarita as well as I believe they're juicier and give it a stronger strawberry flavor!

Let me know if you try it & love it! Today is our Friday & the start of a nice long weekend! Very excited to finally be able to check a few things off of our summer bucket list!
 

0 comments :