Olivia's Nursery

1:30 PM Amanda Greathouse 1 Comments

I am in love with Olivia's nursery! I wasn't as inspired or a huge fan of Greyson's room in Germany & it showed in his nursery. 
I spent a ton of time browsing on Pinterest, gathering ideas of what I liked & didn't. We aren't big fans of pink so I wanted to keep that minimal. My goal was classy, yet still girly. The black, white & gold trend has been a favorite of mine for awhile now so it seemed like a perfect fit for nursery colors! 
Most of the decorations are either repurposed from old decor, DIY, or from Target! 
Of course she has tons of headbands, hair clips & cute hats! A collection of mason jars & DIY headband holder house them & display their prettiness! 
The only bit of pink in her room is her name above her closet. A co-worker painted it as a gift for my baby shower! 
Her room is just one of my favorites. I find little reasons to hang out in it just so I can enjoy it! I love how it's decorated to grow with her as she gets older & will be easy to transition to a big girl room down the road! 
Now to spend the rest of this night relaxing & enjoying this beauty who is 2 weeks old already! 

1 comment :

  1. It's lovely! Love the gold with the black and white. So cute just like her.

    ReplyDelete